餐馆英语
外贸族 2008-09-09  【收藏】 【推荐】 【评论
1. 寻问餐厅

到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。

s; j9 A u2 g4 K' N7 q$ @

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

waimaozu@com

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. Waimaozu^com

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
I'd like a quiet restaurant.

m7 E* u9 ?7 j, Q: p' y Y

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

B8 \3 q, Y1 b7 c5 K- \

是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? p4 A% }+ w5 g5 B

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants? www.waimaozu.com

这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? o8 e! I; h6

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? m7 E* u9 ?7 j, Q: p' y Y

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now? WAIMAOZU.COM

我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to have some local food.

l( V5 i. d9 f" k; k

最近的义大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?

SOHO外贸族l( V5 i. d9

2. 餐厅预约 % I6 E, d' K* v! O$ I0 [

享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。 WAIMAOZU.COM

我需要预约位子吗?
Do I need a reservation? 外@贸@族

我想要预约3个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.

o8 e! I; h6

我们共有6个人。
We are a group of six. p4 A% }+ w5 g5 B

我们大约在8点到达。
We'll come around eight o'clock. WAIMAOZU.COM

我要如何才能到达餐厅?
How can I get there?

m7 E* u9 ?7 j, Q: p' y Y

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight. 外@贸@族

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening. % I6 E, d' K* v! O$ I0 [

我们大概需要等多久?
How long is the wait? ~0 X)

9点应该没问题。
Nine o'clock should be O.K.

SOHO外贸族l( V5 i. d9

今天的推荐餐是什么?
What do you have for today's special?

B8 \3 q, Y1 b7 c5 K- \

我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'd like a table with a view of garden. 外贸族_WaiMaoZu.COM

没问题。请给我你的名字。
It's O.K. Your name, please.

g$ M, \: e e4 S%

我的名字是洁西卡•杨。
My name is Jessica Yang. ~0 X)

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
Do you have a dress code?

WAIMAOZU.COM

女士是否需着正式服装?
Could the ladies wear formal dresses?

外贸族_WaiMaoZu.COM

请不要穿牛仔裤。
No jeans, please.

p4 A% }+ w5 g5 B

3. 餐厅点餐篇

~0 X)

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得地道又满足。 waimaozu_com

请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?

WAIMAOZU.COM

是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in Chinese? Z# Q7 j9 Y& ^4 ^

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner? WAIMAOZU.COM

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

外贸族

可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?

g$ M, \: e e4 S%

我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine? p4 A% }+ w5 g5 B

餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have? wai_mao_zu.com

我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine. ! P+ N% W7 [!

我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have French red wine. 外贸.族

是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?

% I6 E, d' K* v! O$ I0 [

我可以点餐了吗?
May I order, please?

! P+ N% W7 [!

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house? waimaozu@com

餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special? SOHO外贸族l( V5 i. d9

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?

% I6 E, d' K* v! O$ I0 [

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.

% I6 E, d' K* v! O$ I0 [

我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet. wai_mao_zu.com

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar). 外贸族

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes?

s; j9

你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?

l( V5 i. d9 f" k; k

全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare), please.

外.贸.族

外.贸.族

 


发表评论: 匿名发表 用户名: [所有评论]
· 您将承担一切因您的行为、言论而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
· 留言板管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
· 本站提醒:不要进行人身攻击与无聊谩骂。谢谢配合。