到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得地道又满足。
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?
m7 E* u9 ?7 j, Q: p' y Y
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?
WAIMAOZU.COM
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner? 外.贸.族
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
{- P"
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
wai_mao_zu.com
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine? Z# Q7 j9 Y& ^4 ^
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
$ m O7 B$ n+ l:
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine. WAIMAOZU.COM
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have French red wine.
l( V5 i. d9 f" k; k
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
m7 E* u9 ?7 j, Q: p' y Y
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order, please?
$ m O7 B$ n+ l:
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house? 外贸族_WaiMaoZu.COM
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special? WAIMAOZU.COM
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that? wai_mao_zu.com
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish. waimaozu@com
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet. WAIMAOZU.COM
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar). K$ K- Q9 m
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes? ~0 X)
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
外贸.族
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please. s; j9 A u2 g4 K' N7 q$ @