购物与销售英语篇(二)确定顾客想买什么
Determining What the Customer Wants to Buy
必备表达 Key Expressions
Do you want me to show you anything?
要我拿点什么给您看看吗?
Can I get you anything?
要在这里买点什么呢?
Do you like Chinese purd silk?
您喜欢中国真丝吗?
Are you keen on this furniture?
您喜爱这件家具吗?
Would you like a darker coat or a brighter one?
您是喜欢颜色深一点的还是鲜艳一点的上衣?
Any particular brand?
要什么牌子的?
Which do you prefer,novels or magzines?
你想买什么书,小说还是杂志?
这是一个选择疑问句,其结构为“特殊疑问句+选择1+选择2”,有时会有更多的选择,如:What do you like best,fish,chicken or beef? 你最喜欢吃什么,鱼、鸡还是牛肉?
prefer意为“(两者中)更喜欢”,常与介词to一起使用。如:
I prefer pears to apples.
梨和苹果,我更喜欢吃梨。
What can l show you,madam?
夫人,您想买点什么? SOHO外贸族l( V5 i. d9
What kind of book would you like to read?
您想读点什么样的书?
What material do you prefer?
您喜欢什么样的面料?
What kind would you like to see?
您想看看什么样的?
May I know what you have decided on?
能告诉我您决定买什么了吗?
What kind of hair spray did you have in mind?
您想买什么样的喷发胶?
have something in mind在此意为“想好买什么东西”,常用于问句中。如:
prefer,
Do you have any particular color in mind?
您想好买哪种颜色了吗?
It seems you are interested in arts and crafts.
您好象对工艺品感兴趣。
Natural pearls or cultured pearls?We have both kinds.
您要真珠还是养珠。我们两们都有。
I guess you might enjoy a book on Chinese cuisine.
我猜您可能喜欢中国烹饪方面的书.
We have the very thing for you .
我们正好有你想要的东西。
对话 1 Dialogue 1
A:What can l show you, madam?
夫人,您想买什么?
B:l'd like to buy a pure silk dress.
我想买一条真丝裙子。
A:Well,we have many different colors of this design.Which kind do you prefer, a darker one or a brighter one?
好的。这种式样我们有各种不同颜色的,您是喜欢颜色深一点的还是鲜艳一点的?
B:For my age.I think a darker one will be better.
根据我的年龄,我想还是深一点的吧。
A:Yes,I think so,too.
是的,我想也是。
对话2 Dialogue 2 {- P"
A:Can you show me some jade,please?
能给我拿些玉看看吗?
B:Yes,of course.Would you like a jade ring?
当然可以。喜欢玉戒指吗?
A:Yes,and I'd like a jade bracelet,too.
喜欢,我还想买一只玉手镯。
B:Here are all kinds of jades.Choose whatever you like, please.
这些是各种各样的玉器.
A:Thank you.
谢谢。 K$ K- Q9 m
[A moment later]
[过了一会儿]
A:Oh,this one is quite impressive.I'll take it.By the way,do you sell pearl necklaces?
嗯,这是很特别,我买了。顺便问一下你们店有珍珠项链吗?
B:Yes.Natural pearls or cultured pearls?We have both kinds.
有的。要真珠的和还是养珠的?两种我们都有.
A:I wonder which looks more lustrous.
请问哪一种色彩更鲜艳?
B:Well,natural pearls are of hifher value,but the cultured pearls have equal luster and are just as beautiful.
嗯,真珠的价值较高。不过实际上,养珠也跟真珠一样光彩美丽.
A:Oh,I see.I think I prefer the natural.
哦,原来如此,我想如此,我想还是买真珠.
WAIMAOZU.COM
对话 3 Dialogue 3
A:Good evening,miss.Do you want me to show you anything?
晚上好,夫人。要我拿点什么给您看看吗?
B:Yes.I'm looking for a pair of gloves.
是的,我想买双手套。
A:What kind do you have in mind?
您想买什么样的?
B:I'm not so sure.Maybe something in leather.
我还拿不定,就来一双皮的吧。
A:Just a moment,I'll get you a pair.Here you are.you may try them on.
请稍候,我去给您拿。给您,您不妨戴上试一试。
B:Thank you.This pair fits me perfectly.l'll take them.
谢谢,这双非常适合,我买了。
waimaozu@com
% I6 E, d' K* v! O$ I0 [
- 上一篇:购物与销售英语篇(一)招呼顾客
- 下一篇:销售英语:促销信的四步写法
- 来源: waimaozu.com
- 20组报价英语归纳 [2008-10-22]
- 外贸英语:订单英语情景会话 [2008-09-16]
- 外贸外语:外贸订单常用英语 [2008-09-16]
- 外贸英语900句之 保险(续) Insurance [2008-08-09]
- 外贸英语900句之 保险 Insurance [2008-08-09]




